Friday, August 4, 2017

Hey, Whaddya Doin' Here??

Hey, you. Yeah, YOU! Whaddya doin' here? Cantcha see we're closed? Didntya see the sign we put up over three and a half years ago (....wow)?

Yeah, it's still defunct. You could always go here if ya like Hits-1 bloggin', ya know. You prolly already knew that though. Heck, that's probably how ya got here in the first place! I would know. They tell me this stuff!

Anyway, this is all pointless. I checked the stats for the first time in eons and noticed that almost 300 people came here yesterday. Three hundred! What a waste of time! The website is out of order! This is all pointless. Anyway. Pointless.

Well, on the other hand, I s'pose this is all just a neat archive and stuff at this point. Hey, there's value in that! What if some dude wanted to know what song was ranked #26 in some random week in 2011? What if some people think my old, dumb jokes are worth taking a look back on? And hey, isn't it fun to remember some older music? I haven't heard Usher - Numb in forever. I liked that one! I even put it on a list of things I like!

Okay, that's all. Sorry to disappoint you. Bye bye.

Hits-1 should not have taken Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling out of the rotation. This was bad.

Alright, okay okay, done now. Sorry. So sorry. Have a nice day. Sorry. Bye.

26 comments:

  1. What was your opinion on 2014, 2015 and 2016 music ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was bad! A few winners in there but generally worse than when I was writing here. Thanks for checking!

      Delete
    2. I actually thought 2014 was at worst, boring. 2015 was great, and 2016 was truly awful.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. What year was bad for music 2014 2015 or 2016 and is 2017 a great year or boring year for music?

      Delete
  2. "Hits-1 should not have taken Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the Feeling out of the rotation. This was bad."

    Definitely with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enough copying CountdownRecap's sentence, Scott!!!

      Delete
    2. What??? I'm sorry my mistake. I didn't mean to yell at Scott. I need to apologize to him and say I'm sorry to him.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CountdownRecap. We all missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know that other people agree with me on Cut To The Feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your opinion on There's Nothing Holdin Me Back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you like Shawn Mendes? And what songs have you heard from Shawn Mendes? Also what's your opinion on Thinking Out Loud?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you don’t understand Shawn Mendes’ appeal because Adrian does

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Alice Merton - No Roots

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete