Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Introduction

I am creating this blog for two reasons.  The first is that I am an avid follower of the Sirius XM Hits-1 Weekend Countdown and there are no current online databases of historical countdown rankings.  The second is because for some reason, I am obsessed with rankings and love debating them / talking about them pretty much regardless of the subject matter.  Ever since I've owned XM radio, I have listened to Spyder Harrison's weekly countdown show and have been completely hooked on it, to the amusement and often annoyance of those around me.

I hope to write weekly recaps of the countdown on this blog as well as my personal opinions of the songs that appear on it.  Obviously I'm going to write my opinions like they're absolute truth, so before I get into arguments with people, I'm going to put a general disclaimer in this here first post: "TO EACH HIS OR HER OWN!"  That should let me off the hook if anyone thinks I'm slamming their opinion, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment